[Ansteorra] sad news

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer grafgalen at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 15 10:39:30 PST 2010

Oh my Gosh!!

I did't even know Becca had gone to Wales!  I thought she just went to
work.   It did seem that  had a longer than usual commute recently.......

Actaully, she is doing her best with the hotmail people to get this
cleaned up.  At the moment she is completely locked out of the account
and cannot even change passwords, etc.  I think she said hotmail was
locking down the account, but to be honest I haven't been paying close
attention.

Galen K.