[Ansteorra] Elfsea Baronial College and Investiture Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Dec 17 10:34:57 PST 2010

I have processed and uploaded the pictures from the Elfsea Baronial College
and Investiture. Since I had to leave early to fly to Florida and I was
running gate, many of these are really my lady Pyro's pictures. Since we
cannot separate them, you may attribute them to either Kermegan of Tarransay
or Elizabeth Marshall or Caelin on Andrede or Richard Threlkeld.  I will
furnish a photographer's release for those that require it, but it is up to
you to get any required model releases. You may use any of the photos for
non-commercial, SCA use if you provide attribution. I have higher resolution
copies and can adjust, crop, ..  If you want me to remove a photo of you,
just ask.

And now for something completely different. Crandall asked me to process and
upload his photos of the event, so there is a second set with his name on
it. You must contact him for permission to use the photos as I don't have
any ownership of any of them. I just adjusted exposure, got rid of redeye,
etc. Many of them are really good.

Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

In Service,