[Ansteorra] ISO Kingdom Champion's Regalia pictures

Chamberlain chamberlain at treasurer.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 19 18:20:06 PST 2010

In an attempt to verify items that are still out and about in the Kingdom, I was hoping I could get updated pictures of all of the pass down regalia for our Kingdom Champions.  So please, if you are a current Kingdom Champion, please send me pictures of all items that you have as Kingdom Champions of all flavors.

I will also be sending out requests/searches for missing items that I cannot verify if it survives.

Many Thanks,

Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid (Kajira Camber)
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer
Marshallate Secretary for the Kingdom of Ansteorra
Kingdom Chamberlain of Ansteorra

m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit Herder
torinsmail at hotmail.com