[Ansteorra] Linen

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Mon Dec 13 08:14:49 PST 2010

Fabrics-store.com has the most consistent selection. 3 layers of at least
5.3 oz usually passes the punch test. That can be two layers of armor and
one of shirt. They also have specials on bulk orders of white linen for
underclothes. Do not get a herringbone weave, it does not hold up to armor.

You can often find linen at fabrics.com. You probably want at least medium
weight. Their weights are not consistent so it you take the chance you must
get it punch tested before it will pass.

do a websearch for a coupon for each site to see if you can get further
discounts.

Claire