[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Dec 14 07:24:33 PST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 09:16:27AM -0600, Rebecca Bevel wrote:

> I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my fam and I came down here to wales,United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.
>
> We've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in less than 3hrs from now but the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.
>
> Am freaked out at the moment..

Does anyone know this person? Can anyone get in touch with her quickly?

This is pretty much the boilerplate text for a scam. I'm not saying that
it is or is not a scam, but it sure looks like one.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO