[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:42:34 PST 2010

My email was not scam,l know this sounds weird and you wouldn't believe me,i'm really stuck out here in the UK, and it's so devastating at the moment.l wish l could call but l don't have access to phone at the moment,I have nothing left on me and i'm grateful to God that i still have my life and my passport cos it would have been worst if they made away with my passport.

I'm freaked out and i really need your help in getting back home,please help me out of this horrible situation.