[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Dec 14 07:49:22 PST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 09:42:34AM -0600, Rebecca Bevel wrote:

> My email was not scam,l know this sounds weird and you wouldn't believe me,i'm really stuck out here in the UK, and it's so devastating at the moment.l wish l could call but l don't have access to phone at the moment,I have nothing left on me and i'm grateful to God that i still have my life and my passport cos it would have been worst if they made away with my passport.
>
> I'm freaked out and i really need your help in getting back home,please help me out of this horrible situation.

If that's the case, then when before today did your account post to this
list, on what subject, and who signed it.

Alternatively, post the mundane and Society names of some of your friends,
and the names of the groups in which they live.

For that matter, what are _your_ mundane and Society names, and your
ranks and awards?

The burden of proof is on you at the moment.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old sysadmin