[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

Fields Family Farm fields at texas.net
Tue Dec 14 09:08:28 PST 2010

I never even saw the original email.  Google Mail moved it directly to the
Spam folder, and added this warning to the top:

Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of
following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal
information.

There are advantages to Google Mail.

Hrethric