[Ansteorra] Sad News!!!

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Dec 14 10:03:02 PST 2010

Went right to my spam folder too, thanks to gmail.

However, given that the scammer is merrily continuing to post and
presumably read email from the list, I've taken the liberty of
temporarily marking the account as 'nomail' and putting it on
moderation.

-Emma de Fetherstan
serveradmin at ansteorra.org hat today