[Ansteorra] Combat Bolts

John iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Dec 21 14:14:41 PST 2010

The Cubb is going to somewhat heavier on the front end.  We are talking
grams here.  Lighter bows might notice a quicker drop than UHMW head
bolts or arrows.  Not sure how much difference the wrap on the UHMW
heads have made.  Doesn't seem to effect them to me.  Eadric or one of
the other guys might have better info about the difference.
Reconditioning the old bolts/arrows shouldn't be that bad.  Check and
make sure the padding is still good.  If so, add the wrap and retape.
If not replace the padding, add the wrap and retape.   Comes down to
more of a question or time or money.  Some have the time to do it and
some don't and can afford to buy new stuff and start almost from
scratch.  Whichever is easiest.

Iaen