[Ansteorra] Combat Bolts

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Tue Dec 21 17:35:09 PST 2010

It may work that way for you but I find I am much faster with a bow.

Accuracy depends on what you personally are better with, a bow or a
rifle/x-bow. For me that is clearly a bow but I did plenty of bow hunting
when I was younger.

The SCA's rules do put the bow at a disadvantage in range and velocity.

CD
On Dec 21, 2010 6:44 PM, "Harry Billings" <humble_archer at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am just using my speed for comparison. Combat legal bow and crossbow the
cb is in the 550'# range and I am clearly faster with the crossbow have
greater range and shoot straighter ummv.

> plachoya
> Ansteorra
>

>> Faster reloading??? Ummmm suuure.
>>
>> I'll admit that I'm slower with CA arfrows than I am with target, but not
by
>> much. I average 10 arrows in 30s on a target speed round, and about 8-9
CA