[Ansteorra] Combat Bolts

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 20:03:11 PST 2010

A simple trick that I was shown my first time out shooting a recurve -
don't worry about nocking the arrow properly. When speed is important,
simply put the APD against the string with the nock to the inside of
the string. They will still shoot fairly accurately even though it's
not nocked in the groove.
  A tip on crossbow accuracy - make sure you pull the string evenly
with both hands to get an equal tension on both arms of the prod or the
bolt will want to angle off target as it's fired.

 Wayland