[Ansteorra] Advice to a new Baron and Baroness

Vickie arastya at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 18:41:54 PST 2010

The advise I give is similar to what some others have said but here it goes;

The B&B of a group are the Heart and Soul of the group.  How they present
themselves tends to be reflected in the way the group interacts with each other
and the rest of the Kingdom.  So my advice is the consider what image and
message your actions are giving to your populace.  Believe me for better or
worse they will follow your lead and not always with the interpretation you
expected.

Mistress Asiya (formerly Arastya)
Vickie Bratcher
www.kingdom-kreations.com