[Ansteorra] Advice to a new Baron and Baroness

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 19:09:20 PST 2010

Treat your people as you would be treated.  If you want to be known as a
horrible B&B, treat people horrible.  However, I am sure you want to be a
B&B who is well loved and respected; therefore you must love well and
respect the people of your barony, region, kingdom and world.

Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>wrote:

> The question:
> What advice, suggestions or counsel would you give to a new Baron and
> Baroness
> in order for them to find success in their new office?
>
> Or to those considering applying for the honor of holding the office of
> Baron
> and Baroness?
>
> Regards, Hillary

*"*You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."  *Eames from
the movie Inception *