[Ansteorra] How are you!?!?

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Dec 31 20:59:51 PST 2010

Are you asking someone particular or Ansteorra in general.
It is right with the world up here in Northkeep. I have a really cooperative Baron and Baroness that realize that when I say, " It might be nice to do something." I mean I will do it not that I am demanding they do it. They get back to me quickly and if for some reason I can't do it then they give me the reason.
That is why I like the political system of the sca you don't have to go through voting and  popularity contest. If you can do it and you will pay for it and you don't interfere with others doing things and it is not in bad taste or would make the sca look bad most of the time you can do it. Simple and direct and you can hit the ground running with your idea or go to the next one
I wanted to do a dragon hunt for the children which became a whacking of a pinata. I was able to do it with minimum of problems. I had a lot of fun. the kids up are a special bunch.
Of course , any of you who know me, I love the three ring circus. I want more and more. I always aim at the Moon and I am happy if we hit something on the mountain. I can tell you the North does more than hit somewhere on the mountain they hit fairly high up.
The future looks bright. Northkeep will have people  from the Middle and Calentir teaching at Winter Kingdom at the end of Jan. . There is talk of teachers from other places but I am not sure about that. I was afraid that by leaving the Central area I would be way out of things but Northkeep is a crossroads of Kingdoms and I am getting to know people from other kingdoms at my local events and fighter practices.
I have always enjoyed the Highlands of Ansteorra a lot and I am having a great time up here.
Duchess Willow de Wisp