[Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:39:26 PST 2010

Just a note, many people will bring cameras. When not using it, store it and any extra film in a plastic tote. Pictures don't turn out well if the film gets wet. I learned this after my first War, when two rolls of film got wet, then didn't develop properly.

Lady Gabriele

Kingdom of Ansteorra

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)