[Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 11:32:04 PST 2010

I build and maintain the Ansteorran shower at Pennsic.  For years I
used a 40 gallon propane water heater on concrete blocks, but last
Pennsic I switched to an on-demand heater.  Only a fraction of the
cost, and infinite hot water as long as the propane holds out. I can't
recommend it highly enough.

Cynric

Sent from my iPhone