[Ansteorra] War Trim Help

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 00:38:53 PST 2010

I may have asked this question already. But does anyone know how to get "War Trim" out of a linen and wool blend? (Hangs head in shame) Yes the two beautiful gowns I wore to BAM this year still wont come clean. They have yet to be placed in a dryer so the stain has not been heat set. I was considering taking them to a cleaner that uses Ever Bloom, a cleaner we used to use to get makeup off of wedding gowns when I was a Bridal Consultant, but if I can avoid that expense I would like to try to.

Thank you SO much!

Alianorra
Shameless fabric glutton who always wears trains even in the worst weather. ;-)