[Ansteorra] Tent Heaters (was GW camping in cold/hot weather tips)

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:45:03 PST 2010

All of what Lord Tomas said is good advice. I would however dip into my
experience as a Scoutmaster in regions colder than ours to add this. If
you are going to purchase a heater, make sure you get one that will shut
itself off if tipped. No you shouldn't leave the heater unattended but
there may be a time where your friend just got back with a steal from
Midnight Madness and you just have to go and see.

Engenulf de Vienville