[Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

Charles Ó Floinn charles.ofloinn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:08:35 PST 2010

Another note concerning Footwear:  Forgive me if this has already been
mentioned.  Do not bring anything that you have not worn enough to get the
newness off. Breaking in new shoes bought just for Gulf Wars is a sure way
to get you to the Chiurgeons' area for any releif they can give you on those
blisters you will have.

ld. Charles Ó Floinn

When in the middle of despair, Blaming GOD for your woes,

Want to shake your fist in the air, Angry down to your toes,

Remember, HIS thoughts you cannot discern,

Ask HIM, "What do YOU want me to learn."