[Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 3 12:52:08 PST 2010

That's why I like my canvas tent.  It has 4 vents at the top yet one heater
will keep it warm, well warm enough to change clothes without teeth
chattering.  I don't have to worry (as much) about carbon monoxide with the
vents.  Also the way the flap fastens a big tank could be left outside.  My
problem with that is I don't want to trip over a hose.

Runa

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net