[Ansteorra] Coffee in camp was Boil In Bags not Necessarily Safe

Roana roana8 at msn.com
Wed Feb 3 16:09:16 PST 2010

Something I haven't seen here but I know is a serious subject especially in our camp is morning coffe.  While I personally do not partake of the nasty stuff myself I am an early riser and often put the "pot to boil" so to speak.  We have used the pre-loaded filters before but that gets expensive.  One of our group made their own using squares of cheese cloth.  Boil water toss in a few bags and stir.  I can't speak for the flavor but those who inbibe seem to like it.

Everyone enjoy your War s our Spring Break isn't cooperating we will be guarding the home front.

Roana FitzStephen