[Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Feb 3 19:47:16 PST 2010

Good to know.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org] On
Behalf Of Miss M Brow
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 21:33 PM
To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] GW camping in cold/hot weather tips

You know, Caelin, I used to do it that way but I was much warmer once I put
my quilt under the air mattress.  I don't remember which event it was, but
when it was very cold at night and I complained of shivering the whole
night, someone suggested putting a blanket between the air mattress and the
floor of the tent.  It helped tremendously.  I don't know why... it just
did.  Maybe having the extra barrier helped keep some of the heat in the air
mattress?  Of course, I had a nice thick blanket on top of the air mattress
too, I wasn't just sleeping on a sheet...