[Ansteorra] Coffee in Camp

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 4 13:27:58 PST 2010

I use an "old fashioned" coffee pot.  Don't have to worry about filters.
Then I pre-package my coffee in ziplock bags so all I have to do is add
coffee, water, and turn on the stove-oven.  I figure if I would normally
make one pot of coffee a day, bring enough for at least 3 pots a day.  It's
amazing how well noses work to follow the smell of coffee.  It's really hard
to say no to a fighter who is curled up at your feet with a coffee cup held
up in the air, while whimpering.  It's worse if they're in full armor.  Fair
warning, I make STRONG coffee i.e. military/cop shop coffee.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com