[Ansteorra] Shire of Loch Ruadh - War Practice!!

Chris Edger theblackknight25 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 01:49:31 PST 2010

Announcing a Combined Gulf Wars XIX Fighter Practice!!

The Shire of Loch Ruadh invites ALL chivalric fighters to attend a combined Gulf Wars Fighter practice to prepare for the upcoming
war!

When: Saturday, February 20th at 10am

Who: All fighters interested in getting in some pre-war practice. Bring your armor, your authorization cards, and your ideas. We will
be doing one on one practices, melee practice, and discussing our individual plans for fighting at Gulf Wars XIX. We hope to get as
many fighters as possible out there to share tactics and ideas before Gulf Wars XIX.

At this time we are NOT planning on having any authorizations done at this practice, that may change if there is an authorizing
marshal available who would like to attend.

Where: Z-Boaz Park in Benbrook, Texas

Email me at chivalric at lochruadh.org if you need a map link or have questions. The Shire will provide water & snacks for all fighters.

In Service,

Lord Vemundr Porkell Sviobalki (Lord Duckie)
Knight Marshal, Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra