[Ansteorra] To All Non - White Scarf Fighters!

Katherine Blevins ariadne89 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 5 11:38:01 PST 2010

Greetings Good Gentles,

  In one weeks time we will have the opportunity, as a community, to welcome our new princess.  Her Highness is very excited about meeting and greeting each and every one of you. There will be a tea held in honor of  HRH Gilyan Clonmacnoise, at the Kingdom A & S event (Thank you, gracious Mistress Genevieve). So, if you have ever considered yourself to be a part of the rapier community, please come and

--
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney