[Ansteorra] GULF WAR XIX DILEMMA

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 7 19:03:47 PST 2010

Greetings From Alina Unto All:

It's about that time of year again and in little more than a month
away is Gulf War XIX (March 14-20). My lord husband and I would very
much want to attend but being that I'm the only driver of the two of
us with 12 hours drive from Bryn Gwlad (Austin,TX) through Stargate
(Houston,TX) and onto Gulf War (Lumberton, MISS), we are finding it
difficult or rather I'm finding it difficult. We are looking for a
rider/driver or riders/drivers  to share the driving with me. Besides
sharing driving time with me, there will also be the sharing of gas
cost. The mode of transportation is a Honda Voyager with an enclosed
probably rented trailer. We would be leaving home Saturday, March 13
and the return trip from event site the next Saturday, March 20.

If a rider/driver or riders/drivers are not found for the trip then I
and my very upset  my lord husband, HL Stefan li Rous, we will not be
able to attend this year. So if you are also needing help to attend
Gulf War XIX, please email privately off the list so we can discuss it.

Hoping And Wanting To Go To Gulf War,
HL Alina Mitchell
Barony Of Bryn Gwlad
Kingdom Of Ansteorra