[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] The question on everyones' lips

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 7 20:41:17 PST 2010

I imagine someone will post the exact recipe, but there are actually
quite a number of variations for the original recipe which is from
Digby's Savory Tosted Cheese. The most common redaction, and the one
last night tasted like it, is from Master Cariadoc.

This file in the FOOD-DAIRY section of the Florilegium has quite a
number of different redactions and some tips on getting it to mix and
stay mixed.
cheese-goo-msg    (44K) 10/31/06  Digby's Savory Tosted cheese. melted
cheese.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheese-goo-msg.html

Stefan

--------