[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S Fighter Practice

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 06:52:52 PST 2010

Good people of Ansteorra,

  At the upcoming Kingdom A&S I will be hosting a class on footwork and sword work. My hope is that this will degenerate into a full fledged fighter practice despite my "Avid Protesting". So to anyone interested, I implore you, please bring sword, shield, and armor for a wonderful time bludgeoning you best of friends.

Gramercy,

Sir Lochlan Dunn

P.S.
Please feel free to cross post this to any list you think may have an interested soul on it.