[Ansteorra] Demo for the Boy Scouts!

Tega Albert montega2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:12:48 PST 2010

The Boy Scouts have called on us to bring chivalry, fighting, merriment and
arts to their very important event, The Blue and Gold banquet.  This banquet
serves a two fold purpose:  it celebrates another year of scouting (a
birthday, if you will), and it is the event where the oldest Cub Scouts
graduate into Scout troops. They allowed the 2nd year Webelos (the oldest
Cubs) to pick a theme for the  banquet, and this year they chose a
medieval/renaissance theme. They would like us to be there for a demo, they
expressed lots of interest in the fighting portion. This is a great
opportunity to make a lasting impression on these kids!

**They have asked for musicians for dinner. I am not aware of any groups
that play in Northkeep so I am sending this to Ansteorra in hopes that
musicians will want to join this demo.

 It is in Collinsville and it is the week before Gulf War so I know it is a
lot to ask. Come on out and test the armor you've made or repaired for
Gulf!!
March the 6th from 5pm until likely 8-9ish. This is a Saturday. Carpooling
may be a good idea. Let me know if you plan to attend. I will be contacting
the Scout Master to advise.

Thanks so much !
--
Montega Blackdragon