[Ansteorra] Demo for the Boy Scouts!

Gwynafwy Sinclaire gwynafwy26 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 13:31:33 PST 2010

The oldest (US) Boy Scout camp still in operation is Camp Perry in Rio Hondo, TX.  In way south Texas not far from the Mexican boarder and about an hour from where I live.  I should know because I am involved in Boy Scouts and we go out to Camp Perry every couple of months.

Just to add to this thread...
Gwyn