[Ansteorra] OT: need some cabinetry help

Annwn Shona lady.annwn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:26:13 PST 2010

Hello! Please excuse the bandwidth, but I figured I'd put this out to our
SCA family. I need a quote for replacing some kitchen cabinets. the catch
is, they have to be EXACT matches for what's currently there. We need quotes
for insurance reasons. We had a pipe burst in the foundation, and it just so
happens to be directly under a set of cabinets.

If you or someone you know would be willing to help us get a quote for our
insurance, we'd really appreciate it!

Either email me at shonao at gmail.com or call me at 817-781-2696

Thanks!
-Annwn