[Ansteorra] slat bed question

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 20:39:05 PST 2010

My set up for our queen size camp bed is exactly like yours except I put on
 a tongue and groove headboard to keep the pillows in their place and I
glued hot  water heater reflective insulation onto the plywood underlayment.
This has  been good down to 25 degrees with no problems.  I use a single
queen air  mattress with a cotton zip on mattress cover for good measure.
Bors

In a message dated 2/9/2010 5:48:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,