[Ansteorra] OT - Ansteorra Mullet

Lady Eithne eithnethehealer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:22:45 PST 2010

*(n.)* A star, usually five pointed and pierced; -- when used as a
difference it indicates the third son.
also a hairstyle & fish.

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA