[Ansteorra] Fighter Cards to be Mailed out Tomorrow...

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 18:10:26 PST 2010

Here are the fighter authorization cards due to go out tomorrow.

As usual:
If you have submitted an authorization form and it’s been >4 days since it was mailed to me and a name is missing from the list, you will need to contact me to verify that it hasn’t been received.
If you have submitted an authorization via e-mail and you did not receive a confirmation e-mail that it was received, then it was filtered by the manic junk mail filter.
If you turned in your authorization form to an authorizing marshal to be mailed to me, and it has been more than a couple of weeks, and your name isn’t on the list, please contact the authorizing marshal to verify that it wasn’t accidentally left in a folder.  (We’re all human, ya know J )

Also, many thanks to the authorizing marshals on scanning the addresses before submitting (and some even type in clarifications for hard to read addresses!).  I only had 3 forms that were missing a part of their address.  Mass improvement from the 50% rate it was last year :)  yay!

1.       Adsit, M
2.       Asbery, C
3.       Atwood, R
4.       Ball, J