[Ansteorra] Beating the thieves Ansteorran Style!

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 13:32:25 PST 2010

Greetings,
  As many of you already know, a trailer containing the items listed below, was stolen from the home of  HE Donnchadh. There have been some heroic efforts made to replace the items.  If you (or your group) are now, plan on or have been working on any of the items or projects, please email me, off list, with the details of your endeavors.  I, also need the names and amounts of contributions and to which thing it shall be applied.  If I have spoken with you, recently, about this, we are good!
  The items marked by an asterisk ( * ), are projects that appear (as of right now) to be "orphaned"  You and/or your group can greatly assist the Kingdom by adopting one of these projects.

Thank you for your time, consideration and efforts.  You ALL are appreciated!

A votre service,
HL Elisabeth de Calais
HLECalais at sbcglobal.net
(918)261-9961