[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S Weather Final Update (Event will happen)

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Fri Feb 12 08:44:55 PST 2010

Greetings everyone,

As I sit here and watch the snow melt off of the trees I realized that
the weather has warmed up enough for the snow to start dissipating
already. So, I will not be canceling Kingdom A&S due to the weather.

I look forward to seeing everyones displays this weekend as well as who
will win the Youth Chivalric Champion.

I would ask you though if you are traveling to Kingdom A&S and had
planned on leaving early to put it off until the temperatures have had a
better chance of melting the problematic driving areas. Above all else
please be safe.

Genevieve