[Ansteorra] Heritage Day Demo

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 09:24:28 PST 2010

We have an opportunity to do a demo on March 6.  Brazoria, TX is having a Heritage Day.  I know someone that is active in their group and asked her if she would be interested.  She indicated they would enjoy having an SCA demo.

We have several people willing to do A&S.  However, we only have one fighter, and it is difficult to fight yourself.  Of course, anyone willing to help would be appreciated.

Even though the event begins setting up at 8:00 am,  I had planned for us to begin the demo about 11:00.  There is a parade that begins about 10:00 and last approximately 30 minutes.  If you wish to get there before the parade, that would be good also.

If you would like more information such as directions, I can be contacted at the address above.

Penelope Miriam Darling