[Ansteorra] Point Scores

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 13:56:47 PST 2010

Both venues have their place in encouraging artists to get their work out and where it can be seen.
Scored competitions allow artist to show off the magic piece that they have poured the skill and heart into along with the supporting research they did in preparing the project. In otherword primary focus is depth of knowledge about that art rather than breadth.
Body of work displays allow artists to focus on the breadth by displaying all of their art forms and perhaps one or two focus pieces.

The end result is that artist will produce incredible displays for both venues that humble me as a Laurel and one of those who has to judge and critique the pieces.

Rhiannon ferch Cian