[Ansteorra] Shenanigans II: Electric Boogaloo

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 17 14:53:52 PST 2010

Master Cadfan wrote:

>I'm sure we all think we're good people, motivated only by sweet reason and
>generosity. I'm sure I won't argue with that.   But look how quickly we
>turned an act of kind goodness into an excuse for outraged ranting.  And in
>only four little steps!  What do you think might've happened had it gone on
>a couple more?  What do you think happens in the real world when this sort
>of thing goes on unchecked?
>
>What do you see happening *right now,* that might be the result of just this
>thing?

Yup.  We all make this mistake.  We will all make it in the future.  So please be patient when somebody else does it in your direction, because you will also do it somebody else's direction.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

"The Brotherhood of man is no mere poet's fancy.  It is a most depressing and humiliating reality."
      -- Oscar Wilde