[Ansteorra] GW XIX HELP NEEDED

Alice Morrow Harris AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 21:49:05 PST 2010

Greetings From Alina Unto Anyone Who Can Help:

My lord husband and I would very much want to attend. Previously I
asked for a rider/driver or riders/drivers, but now our van that we
always take has transmission issue. The cost is between $4200-$2100 to
fix. Now we are looking to catch a ride and share the drive with
someone or someones who has a vehicle. Willing to help with a possible
cost of a rental trailer. We're in Bryn Gwlad (Austin,TX)  Besides
sharing driving time with you, willing to share gas cost. We hope to
leave home Saturday, March 13 and the return trip leaving event site
the next Saturday, March 20.

If riders/drivers are not found for the trip then I and my very upset
my lord husband, HL Stefan li Rous, we will not be able to attend this
year. So if you are also needing help to attend Gulf War XIX, please
email privately off the list so we can discuss it.

Hoping And Wanting To Go To Gulf War,
HL Alina Mitchell
Barony Of Bryn Gwlad
Kingdom Of Ansteorra