[Ansteorra] snow man documentation

Tega Albert montega2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:28:55 PST 2010

I believe this is where the "creative" part of our play comes in. I recreate
makeup from the middle ages using formulas originating from that time frame.
However, I am not about to whip up a led based mercury laced face powder
just because it was done back then. I agree with Blackmoon, common sense
applies. I do however totally support the documentation of such. It's fun to
read about pee soaked wool, not smell it! :) Just sayin'!

Montega Blackdragon
Hospitaler of Northkeep