[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 09:50:56 PST 2010

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I love it.

Lochlan

--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Lisa Sawyer <ysabeau.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Lisa Sawyer <ysabeau.lists at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>, comments at sca.org
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 11:43 AM

Someone just suggested another way of doing it that makes sense to me and
makes it appear that you are being rewarded for being a member rather than
punished for not being a member.

We could have two fee structures, one for non-members and one for members.
If you are a member, you get a $5 discount. I've seen that work successfully
with other groups (why didn't I think of that before?!?!?). One of the
benefits of membership is discounted event fees. It is a perception thing.
The money going in the bank is the same either way, it is just how you
present it.

In Service,
Ysabeau