[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Tega Albert montega2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:00:33 PST 2010

I'm really hoping the Viking Ship didn't sail by on this. The point here is
not really about the cost, that is a factor of course. The point is how to
get more people to play, stay and join. No one wants to see the price of
anything go up whether it is gas, bread or membership fees. Prices increase,
we all know why. My quest is how to get more members and what we can do to
help get the SCA "noticed" I'm pretty happy with the ideas that have come
from this so far.

Montega Blackdragon
Hospitaler of Northkeep