[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest - membership at events...

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 13:47:37 PST 2010

Wow - 92 messages in the digest

- - - - snip- - -  -

"I know Wiesenfeuer ... had the membership forms at the gate, and if people wanted to buy a  membership right then, they could fill out the form, write a check, and  the Barony would mail it for them...

Baron Donnchadh"

It sounds as if someone with an internet connection at the gate could assist with that. I know that as soon as the credit card is processed by corporate [it usually takes seconds when I renew)the letter appears.

If someone were to be particularly cautious it would just need to be printed but it should be possible to call up electronic proof of membership right there at the gate.

--I know "there is an app for that"

al AERYN