[Ansteorra] Fee Increase and other Business...

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:47:24 PST 2010

An Associate Member who lives in the same house and is a member of the same family as a person with a Sustaining Membership, may hold an office. All that is required is "immediate access" to a current Blackstar. If my spouse and I are, for one reason or another, not residing in the same location, and my spouse has the Sustaining Membership so that the Blackstar goes to him, I would have to have a Sustaining Membership in order to hold office. I'm pretty certain that this was discussed a couple of years ago, during Master Pug's term as Kingdom Seneschal. There should be no need for wasting paper for a second, unread Blackstar.

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich