[Ansteorra] Kingdom newsletter (was Fee Increase and other Business...)

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 19 11:27:18 PST 2010

Have you read the Black Star in the last 8 months?  Every month there has been some kind of article or movie review, poetry, cover & interior art, song lyrics and/or cartoon.  To see more of that sort of content, and to keep the newsletter from being only officer reports, directories and event ads,(important stuff but not always interesting) please everyone consider submitting content to the Black Star.  I can't include what I don't receive.

Thanks,
Radegundis
Kingdom Chronicler

Message: 92