[Ansteorra] Corporate Structure (was Non-Member Surcharge)

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 14:29:38 PST 2010

For one thing... the differences between Kingdoms...would become greater...and there would be a bigger culture shock to go to say...Gulf War or Pennsic...and...you'd probably have to pay their NMS or become members of the other locally incorporated groups to attend...

It would also be easier to wipe out the locally incorporated group with one lawsuit...
or one incompetent ruler...

I would imagine the administrative costs would probably be greater.You'd have to have file storage fees, cost for administrative personnel, a "store front"...etc... plus all the drama that ensues in establishing those things.

L DeerSlayer