[Ansteorra] tagging newcomers

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 20:29:33 PST 2010

It doesn't necessarily have to be the right shade of Ansteorra yellow.
What if we just went with a 'light' yellow, almost a pale yellow
cotton/muslin/linen fabric that we could buy cheap and make DOZENS of
sashes from? Really only needs to be what, 3-5" across? Maybe the span
of a smallish hand for a woman? You could always sew the bottoms of
them when you sew the seams on the side and make them so people don't
have to worry about finding a safety pin to put it on, and sewing a
black diamond in the top by the shoulder is perfect. :) It would be
neat to be able to keep track of the things that I'd been to with
something like that. Nice keepsake for when you're no longer able to
play too!

Fiona