[Ansteorra] tagging newcomers

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Fri Feb 19 20:44:01 PST 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010, Fiona the Needleworker <danab-steppes at tx.rr.com>
wrote:
> Nice keepsake for when you're no longer able to play too!

As may be, but people might instead like to pass on their ID to new
people, like paying it forward.  And I wonder whether the not quite
new might be the most enthusiastic and best welcomers of the new new.
On the other hand, the recently new might also pass on misconceptions.

Also, pass-down IDs saves on manufacturing effort.  I don't know how
much volunteering people do for making items for groups, but (for
example) I don't think any of the groups I've been in have had big
tubs of loaner clothing.

Daniel "on the fifth hand" de Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com